Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What we are thankful for today ... #12

This is a short one because I am tired after a church craft night that I was in charge of.  So here it goes ... I am thankful that gas at Costco was only $1.94!!!  Isn't that great!  I was so excited to fill-up.  Only cost $30 for the van.  Annika is thankful for pajamas.  She is wearing three pairs of pajamas tonight -- blue long sleeve, dora short sleeve and a mismatch shorts/shirt.  I think she is going to be warm and cozy tonight.  Andy tried to put his foot down and have her wear only 2, but she said sternly, "No, Daddy.  This is important."  Whatever makes you happy.  Gavin is grateful for night time diapers so he doesn't pee out of them in the night and get upset when mom has to change him and the bed when all he wants to do is eat and sleep.  Okay, maybe this is more what I am grateful for. ha ha  Andy is grateful for his job and for the nice people he gets to work with.  I can't believe he has been with Turner for 10 years.  

1 comment: