Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful #20

Drum roll please .... this is our final thankful entry.  I know you hate to see these end.  So, for our finale, here is what we are grateful for:  Annika for Analiese who arrived late last night.  Annika was already in bed, so this morning when she heard Analiese's voice, her eyes lit up, mouth opened wide, and screaming occurred ("ANALIESE!!!!").  Very funny.  Gavin is grateful for Uncle Ned's stick horse.  Who would have thought shaking the horse's head in front of Gavin's face would bring entertainment to not only Gavin, but the rest of the Bjorn clan.  Every time that horse shook, Gavin would laugh really hard.  It was really cute.  We of course got video of it.  Andy is grateful for beating Erik and I in Sequence twice so far.  Right now the game is looking in mine and Erik's favor.  Atleast, I am hoping. (a few minutes have passed...)  I am grateful for WINNING!!!  Finally!  I couldn't let the last game go in Andy's favor or else I would never hear the end of it.  So there you go, the Bjorn gratitude journal.  We hope you enjoyed the posts.  Now it's time to get busy for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment