Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful #17

I am grateful for a husband who got up at 4 a.m. to bathe Annika and change her sheets (pee incident).  That was a wonderful birthday gift.  But, he doesn't stop there, I came downstairs and there was a card for me, then he came home from work early with flowers in hand.  We hung out at home, due to baby napping and then went out to eat as a family.  It went great up until Annika, for some reason, hit my face.  Then, the car ride home all we heard was yelling and screaming.  Then more crying trying to get the kids ready for bed.  And now, it's bliss.  Kids are sleeping and I am eating raspberry white chocolate cheesecake my friend brought over. Yum!  Annika is thankful for "Snow White" hair.  I was fixing my hair this morning and she wanted me to straighten her hair (it has a natural curl).  She looked so different.  She called it "Snow White" hair.  If her hair would be slightly out of place, she would run to me to get me to fix it and then dash to the mirror to make sure it was nice.  After her bath tonight, I was instructed to straighten it again.  Oh, but mommy and daddy miss those cute curls.  Maybe by tomorrow she will forget and we can go back to her cute curls.  Gavin is grateful for the little girl sitting at a table across from him at the restaurant.  He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.  He literally kept his head turned just staring for a very long time.  Long enough to make me feel uncomfortable.  We tried to distract him, but failed.  He already is scammin' on the chicks and he is only 7 months old.  He has good taste though.  She was adorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment