Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful #5

Today Andy is thankful for the wide variety of ethnic foods available in our area, seriously! Andy wrote this comment and just handed the computer over to me...isn't this what he was grateful for the other day? I guess food is important to my husband. Maybe I should make more ethnic food at home, huh? Okay, moving on... I am thankful for my health. So last night and all today I have not felt well due to food poisoning, but the wonderful thing is that I don't feel like this every day and I am getting better. I always forget to ask Annika what she is grateful for before she goes to bed. My guess is that she is grateful for TV today because that is what she did a lot of since I was really sick. Thank goodness for On Demand and Disney channel. Gavin is grateful for bottles because there is another source of food for him if the primary source is unavailable. hmmm... life father, like son... both obsessed with food.

1 comment:

  1. primary source is unavailable. hmmm... life father, like son...

    Good thing I got to the end of the whole sentence!
    I almost thought: too much information! :-)

    ReplyDelete