Saturday, November 22, 2008

Annika and the Poinsettas

At Lowes tonight, Annika was in awe at all the pretty lights and rotating Christmas trees. In the poinsettas aisle, she of course went straight for the pink ones, and started talking to them. Then she turned to me and said "Daddy, they like your new haircut!"... For a half a second I was stunned, but then fell down laughing! Earlier she had gone with me to get my haircut at the El Cheapo hair cutters by the Safeway. She was very shy but watched the whole proceedings with wide eyes. I was wondering what was going through her mind at the time, and kept trying to get her to talk.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! See you in just one month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture...the sweet look on Annika's face. We need to get some pink poinsettas for when she comes for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete