Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful #2

I almost forgot to post something for today. I asked Andy what he is thankful for today and he said, "Grandparents." I have to agree with him. We are blessed to have wonderful grandparents and wonderful parents who are grandparents to our children. We live close to Andy's Grandparent Bjorn's and our children adore them. We brought dinner to them tonight because Grandpa just got back from being in the hospital for a few days. He is 90 years old and an inspiration to us all. Annika is attached to Grandma Great and her jewelry box and marble game. Gavin is so happy and mellow with Grandpa Great and even tried imitating him by slapping his legs while Grandpa clapped.
Last week on business in Utah, Andy got to visit his other Grandparents, the Price's. We wished the kids and I could have joined him too. So many fond memories sitting around their kitchen table catching up on everyone's life in the Price Clan.
We are looking forward to our California trip at Christmas to visit my parents. Hopefully grandma (GG) can make it too. Annika is looking forward to Grandma Merrill's spa and hearing Grandpa talk like Donald Duck. I know Grandma can't wait either.
So, Texas Grandparents, when are we going to see you next? I think I can make up some excuse to get you here. Chocolate Cake? Idaho Spuds? Smith Brother Farms Milk? Hugs and Kisses from the kids? Take your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment