Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful #3

I am thankful for Bath time. About 5 p.m. is when the kids and I get a little grumpier. The best thing to help our moods is a bath for the kids. Gavin and Annika splash around and I rest a bit at the edge of the tub. So, it's a wonderful 15 minutes for all of us (no crying or whining) ... and then Daddy comes home and saves the day.
Andy is thankful for Japanese food. Down the street from his business unit is a really good restaurant. His favorite dish is chicken yakisoba... ("it comes on a sizzling plate...mmmm...so good," he says). I think I spotted some drool down his chin when he said that.
Annika and Gavin are already in bed, but my guess is Annika would be grateful for music. We sang a lot today. Gavin is grateful for learning to crawl. He is getting on all-fours and trying to move and rock. Very cute!

1 comment:

  1. Guess I had better get busy practicing Christmas songs on the piano for Annika and get the gate out for Gavin. Just 38 more days!

    ReplyDelete