Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's a surprise to us ...

Today I had another doctor's appointment and there is a reason why I have been more sick with this pregnancy.  I had an ultrasound done and it's not one, but two.  Twins!  Of course I was shocked, then excited.  And now that I have had more time for it to sink in, very, very nervous.  Gavin will only be 17 months when the babies are born (if they don't come early).  Here is the ultrasound to show the proof.  So, what's your bet: 2 boys, 2 girls, or one of each?  Let me know what you think and give me a little positive reinforcement.  I need to know I can do this.

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! We're very excited for you guys!!! I'm bettin' there's a couple of girls in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow! Double blessings! Congratulations! Boy/Girl twins would keep the gender balance even at your house & I KNOW boy/girl twins are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting to be able to double your kid count in one pregnancy! My mom had Kurt and I and then Kristen 20 months later. She is still alive and kicking so I have full faith in you and Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This better not be an April Fools joke! Twins are hard! If this is really true we will have LOTS chat about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting!!!! It would be nice and even if there were was one of each gender... or two boys... I only say that because poor Kjellsen seems to be confused that he is a boy because of all the girls around him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad says he is so excited he has ordered a diaper service and they will start delivering diapers on a palot this Saturday morning. Hope you have room in your garage. You sure there are not '8'? Ya...right....So is this your April Fools Joke or for real? You sound pretty calm to be real, so I'll go with joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hope it is not a April Fools joke... I am so excited for you- I always thought twins would be so fun. Kathy made it look so easy- I am guessing twin girls only because they would be so fun to dress up. Wow!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with mom - you sound pretty calm. And, I think you would have called and emailed before blogging about it. Is this April Fools?

    ReplyDelete