Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hook, Line, and Sinker

Gotcha!!!  April Fools!!  I hate to tell you this since 95% of you believed me.  The twins blog post was a joke, and I must say a pretty good one.  I even got Andy!  All he could say was, "WHAT?! .... NO!.... WHAT?! ... NO! .... WHAT?! .... NO! (about 8 times)."  The only ones who didn't believe me were my Mom and sister.  I thought for sure my mom would believe it, but she knew better.  Just like my sister said, I would have called and the email would have been more hysterical. ha ha  I have to thank everyone though for the congratulations via blog, email, and phone calls.  I am so loved!  My mother-in-law's response was priceless and I hated to tell her I was joking because of her excitement.  Pure Joy!  However, I am relieved to tell everyone it is just one baby.  I do have proof of that, unless my picture was an April Fools joke. 

1 comment:

  1. You may have the 'joke' when you go in for your next ultra sound and find that one could have been hiding?

    ReplyDelete