Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playdate on the computer

To keep the kids quiet while Gavin napped (and give me a break to work on the blog), I let them play on the computer.  There is a website that I love for preschoolers -- www.starfall.com  Annika and Aiden spent over an hour learning their letters and playing games.  It was really cute listening to them play and take turns.  I was surprised how well they actually did.  They never asked me for help.  These two kiddos are so smart ... and, growing up way too fast.  It seems like it was just the other day the two of them were learning to roll a ball in kindermusik class.  I hate how fast time is going.  I asked Annika earlier today if she could always be my little girl and stop growing.  She laughed and said, "No, Mom.  I am going to be big just like you."  If anyone knows how to freeze time, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Just enjoy every single age, and then one day she'll smile at you and say, "See, Grandma, you get to start all over with my babies!"

    ReplyDelete