Wednesday, March 18, 2009

12 Weeks!

I am so grateful the first trimester is close to being over.  Just a few more days!  .... We just won't mention how much longer I have to go 'til the end.  
I had my doctor's appointment today and everything is good as can be expected.  Annika told Andy (who is in Dallas), "I heard the heartbeat at the doctors!  She (the nurse) couldn't find it, but then I heard it!  She's a girl, but very tiny still."  Of course we don't know for sure if it's a girl, but the three of us are pretty convinced that it is.   And if it's not, Annika will have a hard time accepting it.  I wouldn't want to be the one breaking the news to her.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! I was at Old Navy and wanted buy girl clothes for some reason, so we think it is a girl too! Congrates!!

    ReplyDelete