Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretzel Christmas Tree

If you know Annika, you would know she LOVES pretzels.  When we were at Leavenworth last Friday, they decorated a tree outside a pastry shop with pretzels.  Annika LOVED it.  Hmmm... this gives me an idea.  Why decorate a tree with ornaments that break and pay a lot of money for?  Why not decorate with food -- you can do theme trees!  Of course, a chocolate tree would be Andy's choice -- dark chocolate.  Gavin's would be bottles of milk.  Mine would be cookies -- oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, etc.  What would yours be?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...good idea. I would want ice cream on my tree. I guess mine would have to be an outside tree in the winter. Great. Now I want ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...what a great idea. Anxious to hear about your Thursday RS activity.

    ReplyDelete