Friday, December 19, 2008

I need a Silent Night

My friend posted this song on her blog and thought I would do the same.  I think every mother relates to this song, Dads too!  Having a little quiet time has been rare around our house lately, especially since it's been snowing and stuck inside most of the time.  Amy Grant sings exactly how I feel right now.  Maybe I can get a silent night when we arrive in CA on Saturday .... what a minute, how is that going to happen with 15+ people in one house!

2 comments:

  1. Your mother did try to keep this pace when children were at home ....but now, years later, is able to enjoy a 'silent night' at the temple each evening as we walk home surrounded by Christmas lights and the beautiful nativity on temple hill. Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. It truly says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, come see my blog at:
    http://weisscircus.blogspot.com/ for some exciting news! :)
    Julie Weiss

    ReplyDelete