Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

Mothers Day weekend was fun and beautiful. My request was to spend time as a family and we had a great weekend. Saturday I got to sleep-in until 8 a.m. then we headed to the zoo. Annika got to ride a camel and we fed the birds. I was amazed how well Gavin did holding the stick for the birds, but knew I couldn't trust him long when he started poking at a bird on a tree stump. After the zoo we went to the Tacoma waterfront and ate ice cream cones on the pier. Then, off to dinner and ballet pictures. Sunday was nice and relaxing. Went to church, took an afternoon nap, and spent the evening at Uncle Ned's for a family dinner. No cooking, cleaning, or diapers to change (on Sunday). I think once a month should be mothers day instead of once a year!





3 comments: