Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boy or Girl?

The past few days all I can think of is our appointment on Friday to find out if our little baby is going to be a boy or girl. I am very, very anxious and of course Andy is too. We are terrible with the waiting game. Annika and I think it's a girl. Andy has changed his mind and says he and Gavin now believe it is a boy. Our family is divided. This is where a little wager comes in. Andy's first idea was the one who wins gets to pick the baby's name. NO WAY!! I love my husband, but he can be influenced by others and I would be scared what he would come up with. A safer bet and the only thing I could come up with late at night was the one who wins gets to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday. I am thinking we need to add to it. Any suggestions? Any ideas of what the baby is going to be?

3 comments:

  1. i think a delicious special breakfast prepared (and cleaned up) by the loser of the bet would be a nice addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say girl! I will even go a step further and say breakfast in bed every Saturday or Sunday for a month...and clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL I believe, I am bias of girls though, love them. Let us know, can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete