Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Burn my body??

Annika loves playing the wii fit.  Today she opened a new aerobic exercise that involves punching a bag.  At the beginning, I was reading to her the instructions on the TV.  One part said, "... this exercise will help burn your body fat."  Annika immediately got wide eyed and said, "I don't want to burn my body.  Let's do something else."  I about died laughing.  Too cute!    By the way, she calls the "unopened" question mark boxes on mario kart "Mousekatools".  If you watch Mickey Mouse Playhouse you would understand why that is so funny.  



2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!!!! That is awesome. She brings up a great question...why would anyone voluntarily burn their body?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! It does though! Melanie says, "hula hooping makes my waist hurt bad mom." She did it for like 2 hours the other day. She is burning her body!!

    ReplyDelete