Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ava is growing up too fast!

I love this picture of the two girls. Annika adores Ava, and Ava adores Annika. Ava is 5 months on the 21st. I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is a very good baby. She started eating rice cereal and loves it. She started resisting a bottle, so that's a bummer for me. Ava is grasping toys, sleeping in her own room now, first teeth are almost through, loves to play "stand up/sit down" game and peek-a-boo. Ava has the cutest laugh when tickled under her chin. She is good at pushing with her feet while on her back. She loves to play in the exersaucer and on the floor with her brother and sister. We just love having her in our family. It still amazes us that we are a family of five now. It's great!

Grandma Great is holding Ava while I feed her rice cereal for the first time.

Playing in her exersaucer. Gavin loves getting in too.

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of the girls, too. Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete