Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Pre-K

First day of Pre-K was Wednesday. I don't know who was more excited, me or Annika. I know every parent understands. She woke up excited to go, then grumpy, and luckily by the time we got to school and she noticed she closely matched Mrs. Kinney, life was good. Annika gave hugs to her teachers, greetings to last years friends, and a glance to mom as I said good-bye.
When I picked her up the teacher commented that Annika was VERY talkative. Teacher said she is glad Annika feels so comfortable in class. ha ha I love how teachers are always so positive. Of course when I asked how her day went, Annika was completely quiet. She must have exhausted herself from talking so much at school I guess.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm takes after her mommy? What a cutie pie and can't wait to see you all in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are at such a fun stage--She totally reminds me of Mckenzie--150% girly, girl!

    ReplyDelete